THIS CAKE ROCKS!
- For a two-tiered cake, bake two 6" and two 8" round cakes using Duff™ Nonstick or Anodized Aluminum Pans. Let cool completely!
- Frost with a thin layer of Duff Buttercream Icing, using color gels to get the perfect shade. Freeze cakes before frosting to create a firmer surface for icing.
- Dust work surface with thin layer of cornstarch to prevent fondant from sticking. Roll out fondant to approximately 1/8"-1/4" thick. Carefully lay over cake and trim off excess.
- Roll out more fondant and cut fun shapes with Duff Fondant Cutters. Then layer the shapes to create dimension on the cake. Try twisting, rolling or molding it. It's just like clay. Play with it!
- For a really awesome cake, add Duff Decorative Cake Wires. Simply insert the "hooks" into your cake, and add a cool element on the ends.